At 105 Adelaide Street West, we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial office space while bringing responsible environmental solutions and innovative energy-saving strategiesto our tenants. This is evident by both the environmental programs that we support and the green amenities that we offer at the building.
105 Adelaide Street West is BOMA 360 designated through BOMA International. This international designation recognizes excellence in six aspects of property management and operations, including Building Operations & Management; Life Safety, Security & Risk Management; Training & Education; Energy; Environment & Sustainability; and Tenant Relations & Community Involvement.
In addition to being BOMA 360 designated, the property has implemented Brookfield’s national environmental programs and actively manages its energy performance through Energy Star Portfolio Manager. Finally, 105 Adelaide Street West offers tenants bike parking and access to a bike repair and maintenance toolkit. Sustainable modes of transportation are well used at the building and are the primary commuting method for 94% of building occupants when traveling to or from their workplace.
GREEN AMENITIES AND HIGHLIGHTS AT THE BUILDING INCLUDE:
- Annual Earth Hour participant
- Annually report to Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) survey
- Bike parking & maintenance facilities
- Contributes to LEED® CI Certification in tenant spaces
- FSC Certified paper products
- Green Cleaning practices
- myBrookfield engagement app with sustainability tips, news, and events
- Waste diversion rate of 88%
- Winner of 2012 “Lowest Energy Intensity Award” (under 500,000 sq/ft) in Regional
Greening Greater Toronto Awards
- Winner of 2013, 2014 and 2015 “Lowest Energy Use Award” (250,000-500,000 sq/
ft) in Regional Greening Greater Toronto Awards