At 2 Queen Street East, we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial office space while bringing responsible environmental solutions and innovative energy-saving strategies to our tenants. This is evident by both the environmental programs that we support and the green amenities that we offer at the building.
In order to improve the building’s energy performance, a number of Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) were identified and implemented as a result of a comprehensive energy audit. In the year following implementation of these ECMs, the property reduced energy consumption by 28%!
2 Queen Street East is BOMA 360 designated through BOMA International. This international designation recognizes excellence in six aspects of property management and operations, including Building Operations & Management; Life Safety, Security & Risk Management; Training & Education; Energy; Environment & Sustainability; and Tenant Relations & Community Involvement.
GREEN AMENITIES AND HIGHLIGHTS AT 2 QUEEN STREET EAST INCLUDE:
- Annual Earth Hour participant
- Annually report to Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) survey
- Bike parking & maintenance facilities
- Contributes to LEED® CI Certification in tenant spaces
- FSC Certified paper products
- Green Cleaning practices
- myBrookfield engagement app with sustainability tips, news, and events
- Waste diversion rate of 72%