The West Tower is Gold Certified and the East Tower is Platinum Certified. Key property features include the use of sustainable building materials, water efficient plumbing fixtures, the implementation of enhanced Green Cleaning procedures and an Ecozone. The Ecozone features over 30 preferred parking spaces for electric, hybrid, carpooling, and car-sharing vehicles. Additionally, the Bay Adelaide Centre offers close to 350 bike spots with dedicated change rooms for tenants fully equipped with lockers and shower facilities.
Bay Adelaide Centre is BOMA 360 designated through BOMA International. This international designation recognizes excellence in property management and operations, including environmental best practices.
GREEN AMENITIES AND HIGHLIGHTS AT BAY ADELAIDE CENTRE INCLUDE:
- Annual Earth Hour participant
- Annually report to Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) survey
- Contributes to LEED® CI Certification in tenant spaces
- Ecozone in parking garage
- Enwave Deep Lake Water Cooling
- FSC Certified paper products
- Green roof installed on East Tower Podium
- Recycled rainwater from the West Tower used for 100% of landscape irrigations,
floors 1-6 of the West Tower, and floors 1-12 of the East Tower
- Tenant bike room and shower facilities
- myBrookfield engagement app with sustainability tips, news, and events
- Waste diversion rate of 80%
At Bay Adelaide Centre, we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial office space while bringing responsible environmental solutions and innovative energy-saving strategies to our tenants. Both of the office towers that comprise the Bay Adelaide Centre have achieved a certification under the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) Core & Shell green building rating system.