At Bankers Court, we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial office space while bringing responsible environmental solutions and innovative energy-saving strategies to our tenants. This is evident by both the environmental programs that we support and the green amenities that we offer at the building.
Bankers Court is certified Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) Core & Shell Gold. Bankers Court excelled in each green building category, becoming the first LEED® certified building in Brookfield's Canadian portfolio. Some of the key features include the implementation of enhanced Green Cleaning procedures and the use of local materials in the building’s construction. Water fixtures are also over 40% more efficient than the LEED® baseline.
Bankers Court is BOMA 360 designated through BOMA International. This international designation recognizes excellence in six aspects of property management and operations, including Building Operations & Management; Life Safety, Security & Risk Management; Training & Education; Energy; Environment & Sustainability; and Tenant Relations & Community Involvement.
Green amenities and highlights at the building include:
- Annual Earth Hour participant
- Annually report to Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) survey
- Bike parking & maintenance facilities
- Contributes to LEED® CI Certification in Tenant spaces
- FSC Certified paper products
- Membership in Green Calgary Association
- Tenant Energy Portal to provide electricity consumption data to tenants
1. Percent Savings 2011 vs. 2015 calculations are based on absolute values. The data is not normalized for weather, occupancy or any changes in building operation.