Bankers Court is certified Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) Core & Shell Gold. Bankers Court excelled in each green building category, becoming the first LEED® certified building in Brookfield’s Canadian portfolio. Some of the key features include the implementation of enhanced Green Cleaning procedures and the use of local materials in the building’s construction. Water fixtures are also over 40% more efficient than the LEED® baseline.
Bankers Court is BOMA 360 designated through BOMA International. This international designation recognizes excellence in six aspects of property management and operations, including Building Operations & Management; Life Safety, Security & Risk Management; Training & Education; Energy; Environment & Sustainability; and Tenant Relations & Community Involvement.
GREEN AMENITIES AND HIGHLIGHTS AT BANKERS COURT INCLUDE:
- Annual Earth Hour participant
- Annually report to Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) survey
- Bike parking & maintenance facilities
- Contributes to LEED® CI Certification in tenant spaces
- FSC Certified paper products
- Membership in Green Calgary Association
- myBrookfield engagement app with sustainability tips, news, and events
- Waste diversion rate of 62%
At Bankers Court, we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial office space while bringing responsible environmental solutions and innovative energy-saving strategies to our tenants. This is evident by both the environmental programs that we support and the green amenities that we offer at the building.