Bankers Hall Environmental Scorecard
At Bankers Hall, we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial office space while bringing responsible environmental solutions and innovative energy-saving strategies to our tenants. This is evident by both the environmental programs that we support and the green amenities that we offer at the building.
Bankers Hall is certified Gold in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance (LEED® EB:OM) rating system. As part of LEED® Gold certification, the building has well established Green Cleaning and Sustainable Purchasing Programs.. Finally, through the property’s Sustainable Transportation program, they have determined that 85% of building occupants use a sustainable form of transportation when travelling to and from the building.
Bankers Hall is BOMA 360 designated through BOMA International. This international designation recognizes excellence in six aspects of property management and operations, including Building Operations & Management; Life Safety, Security & Risk Management; Training & Education; Energy; Environment & Sustainability; and Tenant Relations & Community Involvement.
Green amenities and highlights at Bankers Hall include:
- Annual Earth Hour participant
- Annually report to Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) survey
- Bike parking & maintenance facilities
- BOMA 360 Pilot Participant
- Contributes to LEED® CI Certification in Tenant spaces
- FSC Certified paper products
- Membership in Green Calgary Association
- myBrookfield engagement app with sustainability tips, news, and events
- Waste diversion rate of 70%