At Bankers Hall, we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial office space while bringing responsible environmental solutions and innovative energy-saving strategies to our tenants. This is evident by both the environmental programs that we support and the green amenities that we offer at the building.
Bankers Hall is certified Gold in the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance (LEED® EB:OM) rating system. As part of LEED® Gold certification, the building has well established Green Cleaning and Sustainable Purchasing Programs. The property ranked in the 84th percentile in energy performance for office buildings based on the Energy Star guidelines. Finally, through the property’s Sustainable Transportation program, they have determined that 84% of building occupants use a sustainable form of transportation when travelling to and from the building.
Bankers Hall is BOMA 360 designated through BOMA International. This international designation recognizes excellence in six aspects of property management and operations, including Building Operations & Management; Life Safety, Security & Risk Management; Training & Education; Energy; Environment & Sustainability; and Tenant Relations & Community Involvement.
Green amenities and highlights at the building include:
- Annual Earth Hour participant
- Annually report to Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) survey
- Bike parking & maintenance facilities
- BOMA 360 Pilot Participant
- Contributes to LEED® CI Certification in Tenant spaces
- FSC Certified paper products
- Membership in Green Calgary Association
- Tenant Energy Portal to provide electricity consumption data to tenants
1. Percent Savings 2011 vs. 2015 calculations are based on absolute values. The data is not normalized for weather, occupancy or any changes in building operation.