Parking - Fifth Avenue Place
Location, Operation Hours and Charges
The entrances to the underground garage are located on 4th Avenue between 1st and 2nd Streets and 5th Avenue between 1st and 2nd Streets. The garage consists of 791 spaces on 3 levels. To gain access from within the building, the parking elevators must be used directly off the main lobbies of Fifth Avenue Place.
Spaces are limited to the number entitled under your lease. However, should additional spaces be available, they will be on a month to month basis with a thirty (30) day cancellation notice provision. All monthly parking charges will be included in your rent schedule and are due on the first day of each month.
The parkade is operated by Impark. If you have any parking queries, please contact Impark directly.
Phone (403) 299-7275
Fax (403) 770-7055
- A dash tag supplied by the Impark Office must be displayed from your rear view mirror at all times while utilizing the parkade. There is a fee for replacing lost or stolen cards (Refer to Financial Requirements in this Guide for details).
- Illegally parked vehicles will be ticketed and towed. Any vehicles parked in the designated fire route will also be ticketed and towed.
- Vehicles parked in the garage are entirely at the risk of the vehicle owner. The Landlord and/or Property Management shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles parked in the garage or the contents however caused or incurred.
- Thirty (30) days written notice is required for cancellation of any/all spaces.
- No washing or repairing of vehicles is allowed in the garage.
For your own safety, please remember to lock all doors and close all windows after you have parked your vehicle in the garage. Valuables and cellular phones should be stored and locked in the trunk, where at all possible.
Parking Application Form
NOTE: All fields will clear once the form has been successfully submitted.