At Jean Edmonds Towers, we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial office spacewhile bringing responsible environmental solutions and innovative energy-saving strategies to our tenants. This is evident by both the environmental programs that we support and the green amenities that we offer at the building.
Jean Edmonds Towers is BOMA 360 designated through BOMA International. This international designation recognizes excellence in six aspects of property management and operations, including Building Operations & Management; Life Safety, Security & Risk Management; Training & Education; Energy; Environment & Sustainability; and Tenant Relations & Community Involvement.
In addition to being BOMA 360 designated, the property has implemented Brookfield’s national environmental programs and actively manages its energy performance through Energy Star Portfolio Manager.
Green amenities and highlights at the building include:
- Annual Earth Hour participant
- Annually report to Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) survey
- Contribute to LEED® CI Certification in Tenant spaces
- FSC Certified paper products
- Green Cleaning practices
- Waste Diversion Rate of 71%
1. Percent Savings 2011 vs. 2015 calculations are based on absolute values. The data is not normalized for weather, occupancy or any changes in building operation.