At Place de Ville, we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial office space while bringing responsible environmental solutions and innovative energy-saving strategies to our tenants. This is evident by both the environmental programs that we support and the green amenities that we offer at the building.
Place de Ville is BOMA 360 designated through BOMA International. This international designation recognizes excellence in six aspects of property management and operations, including Building Operations & Management; Life Safety, Security & Risk Management; Training & Education; Energy; Environment & Sustainability; and Tenant Relations & Community Involvement.
In addition to being BOMA 360 designated, the property has implemented Brookfield’s national environmental programs and actively manages its energy performance through Energy Star Portfolio Manager. Finally, Place de Ville offers tenants bike parking and access to a bike repair and maintenance toolkit.
Green amenities and highlights at the building include:
- Annual Earth Hour participant
- Annually report to Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) survey
- FSC Certified paper products
- Green Cleaning practices
- Public bike-sharing system
1. Percent Savings 2011 vs. 2015 calculations are based on absolute values. The data is not normalized for weather, occupancy or any changes in building operation.