At Queen’s Quay Terminal, we are committed to providing the highest quality commercial office space while bringing responsible environmental solutions and innovative energy-saving strategies to our tenants. This is evident by both the environmental programs that we support and the green amenities that we offer at the building.
Queen’s Quay Terminal is BOMA 360 designated through BOMA International. This international designation recognizes excellence in six aspects of property management and operations, including Building Operations & Management; Life Safety, Security & Risk Management; Training & Education; Energy; Environment & Sustainability; and Tenant Relations & Community Involvement.
In addition to being BOMA 360 designated, the property has implemented Brookfield’s national environmental programs and actively manages its energy performance through Energy Star Portfolio Manager. Finally, Queen’s Quay Terminal offers tenants bike parking and access to a bike repair and maintenance toolkit. Sustainable modes of transportation are well used at the building and are the primary commuting method for 91% of building occupants when travelling to or from their workplace.
Green amenities and highlights at the building include:
- 2010 Recipient of BOMA Canada Earth Award
- 2010 Recipient of BOMA Toronto Earth Award
- Annual Earth Hour participant
- Annually report to Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) survey
- Bike parking & maintenance facilities
- Contributes to LEED® CI Certification in Tenant spaces
- FSC Certified paper products
- Green Cleaning practices
- Green Roof
- Smart Commute Toronto Central’s 2013 Employer of the Year
- Tenant Energy Portal to provide electricity consumption data to tenants
- Waste Diversion Rate of 88%
1. Percent Savings 2011 vs. 2015 calculations are based on absolute values. The data is not normalized for weather, occupancy or any changes in building operation.